from Adam Jay
1 lb butter
2/3 cup icing sugar
1 tsp salt
4 ½ cups flour
1 tsp vanilla
1. Start with soft butter (could microwave to soften – not melt).
2. Mix in icing sugar, salt and vanilla.
3. Add flour and continue to mix until well blended.
4. Knead in hands to make soft ball.
5. Roll out on flat surface and cut into desired shape and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- OR -
Knead sprinkles into dough, Pat into cookie sheet. Bake and ut out into squares after cool.
6. Cook at 375 until lightly browned ~10 mins.